XGLO and LightSystem Fibre Trunking Cable Assemblies
Siemonʼs fibre trunking cable assemblies provide an efficient and cost effective alternative to individual field-terminated components. Combining factory terminated connectors with Siemon cable in a high-performance cable assembly, Siemon fibre trunking cable assemblies were designed with Local Area Networks (LAN), Data Centers and Storage Area Networks (SAN) applications in mind. These assemblies allow up to 75% faster field installation times. Standard configurations also help maintain consistent cable layout and facilitate efficient moves, adds and changes. These precision cable assemblies are warranted for 20 years, 100% inspection ensures superior performance and quality. SC, LC and SC-LC hybrids available.
- Siemon Cable Utilizes high quality Siemon cable in both armored and non-armored choice of construction
- Proper Orientation Each leg is designated for proper connector orientation
- Identification Each cable assembly is coded with a unique identification number for administrative purposes
- Custom Assembly Fibre assemblies can be created based on a flexible part number scheme for performance options to best suit each installation
- Factory Terminated and Tested Every fibre cable assembly is factory terminated and tested for premium performance
- Superior Design Each cable assembly utilizes an epoxy breakout with spiral wrap to protect the fibres when entering an enclosure
Part of the XGLO cabling system.
Part of the LightSystem cabling system.
- Pulling Eye
- An optional encapsulated protection sleeve with cable pulling eye protects the fibre during installation.
- Enclosure Compatibility
- Siemon fibre trunk assemblies are compatible with all Siemon fibre enclosures.
Encapsulated Protection Sleeve
Cable Construction (12-strand shown for reference purposes only):
- Example P/N: TF-BALPLCLC050M
- Description: Fiber trunk, 12 Strand, Side A Pulling Eye, 50/125 XGLO, Plenum (Indoor Distribution), LC-to-LC, 50 meter length.
- Custom assemblies are available upon request. Contact our Customer Service Department for more information.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice